I've been watching heaps of Beverley HIlls 90210 lately, season two if you don't mind.. I wasn't the type of kid who was not allowed to watch this show when I was younger but I guess I was only six years old when the second tame season came out...So I have a crush on Jason Preistley like 20 years too late. UGH. His hair is pretty crazy amazing. It makes me want to succeed at life.
Here is an equation:

Jason Preistley, who looks like this...

..but used to look like this..

..worked at the Peach Pit diner, which was the place to be ..

..and I just had an interview here at THIS american themed diner in Paris. Il s'appeles Breakfast In America.
So I have a trial next week. I wanna work there. Make'a some friends. Earn'a some money. Honest life.

1 comment:
Yeah I think they are mostly american. Speak pretty good french though...!!
Post a Comment