Hello world.
Today is an excellent day because it is my first full day off working in the last twenty. I have a lot of things I would like to do including: go to the market to buy fruit & vegies, get a navigo card so I can use the free bikes to ride to work, prendre un cafe quelqueplace mignon, catch the metro to Porte Clignancourt to look at the huge flea market and buy some cheap items, make a delicious dinner and finish reading my overdue library book. I think that's it.
So my life has been filled with lots of intern moments especially in the past intense week which saw me working until 11pm or midnight most evenings! Everytime something demeaning or stupid happens to me it makes me want to produce a tv show episode based on lame moments of my life. Some intern moments include having to sweep glass off the road at 11pm or spending 6 straight hours gluing swarovski crystals that are worth almost as much as a month's rent. Also why not pass a nice morning on St-Denis Boulevard with 900 euros in your pocket, to buy the aforementioned crystals?
So our parade was on Friday night and it was a whirlwind. I dressed a model called Pinkie. Someone saw John Galliano backstage. Lots of cameras with huge flash attachments and I got to see models in their 'zone' posing for the camera and then snapping back to reality. Pretty crazy funny.
Paris is beautiful but I wish I had more time to look around! I would really like to go to this 60s record shop just down the road but it is only open Monday - Saturday and only until 7.30pm. It is so ridiculous that my working hours do not allow me to do this!! But .,..I guess thats LIFE.
This cheered me up when I was walking home last night.
I think you'll find its actually only grated cheese or something...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad you are not working like such a crazy anymore, people shouldn't exploit Esther Sandler.
Did YOU see John Galliano? That would have been amazing.
Lets chat soon xx
Post a Comment